Deadline: 31 May 2016
The Public Health Foundation of India is inviting applicants for its Emmes Scholarship Fund with a motive to encourage students to choose, pursue and advance career and work in the area of public health. This scholarship (full/ half/ part) fund will be available to students enrolling for Master of Public Health (MPH) programs at IIPHs (Delhi NCR, Gandhinagar and Hyderabad).
The Emmes Scholarship will be based on the setout selection process as per the Institutional guidelines including but not restricted to merit, means and demonstrated need. They will also be mentored over the course of study and will be guided to develop their full potential and to pursue their passion and build strong careers in public health. The fund also encourages scholars to take up roles in non-governmental organizations and backward areas of the country to implement public health programmes.
- Emmes scholarship would only be offered to the Indian nationals
- Emmes scholarship would be offered to the applicants applying for on-campus (full time) MPH being offered by PHFI through the IIPHs.
- A select Scholarship Committee will review applicant’s candidature for the said scholarship
- Decision to call a candidate for interview or select a candidate for scholarship will be final and no representation in this regard will be entertained
- Incomplete and unsigned/unsubstantiated application forms are liable to be rejected
How to Apply
Interested applicants can apply by filling up the application form given on the website.
For more information, please visit Emmes Scholarship Fund.