Deadline: 20 April 2016
IBM Health Corps is a global pro-bono program focused on tackling health disparities.
It envisions a world where everyone has the opportunity to live a healthy life. Where people can access health services no matter where they live. Where healthcare is safe and effective. And, where all communities promote health and well-being.
- lack of access to health services;
- substandard quality of healthcare and treatments;
- social and physical systems that negatively impact
- health, including unsafe water, poor sanitation, unstable
- housing, and inadequate access to nutritious food and
- opportunities for physical activity
Funds: An IBM Health Corps engagement is provided at no cost to the organization, and is valued at $500,000.
- Organizations applying for IBM Health Corps should be not-for-profit or public sector entities, e.g. clinic, hospital, NGO, or health department.
- Applications must be submitted in English and are accepted from all countries.
- Evidence of short and long-term support by organization leadership for the proposed project will strengthen the application.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted through IBM’s application portal available on its site.
For more information, please visit this link.