Deadline: 20 April 2016
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
IBM Health Corps is a global pro-bono program focused on tackling health disparities.
It envisions a world where everyone has the opportunity to live a healthy life. Where people can access health services no matter where they live. Where healthcare is safe and effective. And, where all communities promote health and well-being.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- lack of access to health services;
- substandard quality of healthcare and treatments;
- social and physical systems that negatively impact
- health, including unsafe water, poor sanitation, unstable
- housing, and inadequate access to nutritious food and
- opportunities for physical activity
Funds: An IBM Health Corps engagement is provided at no cost to the organization, and is valued at $500,000.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Organizations applying for IBM Health Corps should be not-for-profit or public sector entities, e.g. clinic, hospital, NGO, or health department.
- Applications must be submitted in English and are accepted from all countries.
- Evidence of short and long-term support by organization leadership for the proposed project will strengthen the application.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applications must be submitted through IBM’s application portal available on its site.
For more information, please visit this link.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.