Deadline: 31 May 2016
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation is inviting applicants from all over the world for ideas to help build a Culture of Health in the United States, where everyone has the opportunity to live healthier lives, no matter who they are, where they live, or how much money they make.
This year, the foundation is interested in ideas that:
- Build healthy places;
- Build social connection across the lifespan;
- Get and keep children healthy;
- Integrate health and social services; and Increase the health care system’s focus on the root causes of poor health.
- The Foundation will support grants from $50,000 up to $250,000 (USD), for up to 18 months.
- This funding opportunity will remain open for three months; however, decisions about modifications to the program and the duration of the program will be made by RWJF at its sole discretion.
- Proposals from both U.S.-based applicants with ideas for adapting an overseas model and international applicants with ideas that could work in the United States are encouraged by the foundation.
- The foundation is looking for applicants who represent organizations from a wide range of fields and disciplines—both within and outside the health sector
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via given website.
For more information, please visit Global Ideas.