Deadline: 31 May 2016
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation is inviting applicants from all over the world for ideas to help build a Culture of Health in the United States, where everyone has the opportunity to live healthier lives, no matter who they are, where they live, or how much money they make.
This year, the foundation is interested in ideas that:
- Build healthy places;
- Build social connection across the lifespan;
- Get and keep children healthy;
- Integrate health and social services; and Increase the health care system’s focus on the root causes of poor health.
- The Foundation will support grants from $50,000 up to $250,000 (USD), for up to 18 months.
- This funding opportunity will remain open for three months; however, decisions about modifications to the program and the duration of the program will be made by RWJF at its sole discretion.
- Proposals from both U.S.-based applicants with ideas for adapting an overseas model and international applicants with ideas that could work in the United States are encouraged by the foundation.
- The foundation is looking for applicants who represent organizations from a wide range of fields and disciplines—both within and outside the health sector
How to Apply
Applicants must apply online via given website.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Global Ideas.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.