Deadline: 24 June 2016
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Through calls for proposals, UNITAID seeks new ideas that enable organizations and governments to scale up their responses to health challenges. After rigorous analysis and vetting, UNITAID funds the best proposals that offer value for money and potential for real global-health impact.
The programme may support the following works:
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Facilitate adoption of new medicines to displace current suboptimal treatment
- Work to incorporate the new formulations into countries’ TB strategies, supply planning, forecasting and treatment protocols; accelerate regulatory approval and registration of new products in-country, where required.
- Expand access to better TB medicines to reach more children in need
- Support integrated delivery approaches to reach more children with TB, for example by: leveraging active case-finding strategies; developing and piloting innovative methods of demand generation and integration of TB into other health care services for children, including private sector; developing innovative approaches or strategies to improve detection or reporting of TB in children (including application of diagnostic tools and strategies in innovative ways), with a focus on approaches that could be implemented within the next two years.
Under this call, UNITAID is soliciting proposals to address market-specific challenges, with a view to improving the health of this market on the following dimensions:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Demand and adoption: i.e., countries, programmes, providers, and end users rapidly introduce and adopt the most cost-effective products within their local context; and
- Delivery: i.e., supply chain systems (including quantification, procurement, storage, and distribution) function effectively to ensure that products reach end users in a reliable and timely way.
The applicant(s) can be:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- A public or private entity / institution / organization around the world; or
- A consortium: a group of public and/or private entities / institutions / organizations with one entity / institution or organization acting as the Lead Organization (“LO”).
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit their proposals including all the following annexes:
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- Proposal form;
- Annex 1: Log frame;
- Annex 2: Timeline GANTT chart;
- Annex 3: Budget details;
- Annex 4: Organizational details and CVs of key team members;
- Annex 5: Support Letters (not mandatory);
- Annex 6: Declaration of relevant interest;
- Annex 7: Applicable ethics, anti-discrimination and environmental policies;
- Annex 8: Declaration regarding tobacco entities.
The proposals must be submitted electronically via email.
For more information, please visit UNITAID.
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.