Once the recruitment of staff is finalized, an appointment letter needs to be issued, which comprises of the information about the final selection. On acceptance of the letter, the new employee will be signing an employment contract with organization.
The employment contract comprises of the following:
1. Duration of the employment: whether it is for a fixed date or not.
2. Termination of agreement: how to terminate the agreement from either side.
3. Duties of the employee: based on the job description given
4. Hours of work: number of hours to be given by the employee to work with the organization like for example, 40 hours per week.
5. Compensation, Benefits and Taxes