AmplifyChange is currently inviting applications for its Strategic & Opportunity Grant Programme 2016. AmplifyChange supports and lead the engagement of young people and girls to shape, implement, monitor and ensure accountability for the new global goals.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Afghanistan, Angola, Bangladesh, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Republic Of, Congo, The Democratic Republic of the (formerly Zaire), Cote D’Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Djibouti, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Gambia, The Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Kenya, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Micronesia (Federated States of Micronesia), Morocco, Mozambique (Moçambique), Myanmar (formerly Burma), Namibia, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa (zuid Afrika), South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Syrian Arab Republic, Tanzania, Timor-Leste (formerly East Timor), Togo, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Viet Nam, Yemen (Arab Republic), Zambia, Zimbabwe
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
- Addressing the causes of unsafe abortion and supporting a woman’s right to safe and legal abortion, including decriminalisation of abortion;
- Eliminating gender-based violence, including sexual violence and female genital mutilation;
- Promoting the sexual health of young people and girls, increasing access to comprehensive sexuality education and addressing forced and early child marriage;
- Challenging stigma, discrimination, attitudes and laws that undermine human rights, including on grounds of gender or sexual orientation of LGBTI individuals;
- Access to comprehensive sexual and reproductive health services for socially and economically marginalised and vulnerable people.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Strategic Grants: The purpose of a Strategic Grant is to support international organisations to advocate and contribute to policy and strategy development on the priority themes of AmplifyChange at global, regional and country level.
- Opportunity Grants: An Opportunity Grant is intended to help groups try out new ideas, implement their plans or make the most of circumstances where there may be a good chance to bring about some sort of positive change.
- A Strategic Grant can provide between EUR 1 million to EUR 1.2 million per annum, for a maximum of three years, available to support project and/or core funding.
- Opportunity grants can be up to a maximum of 10,000 Euros. The maximum time of funding for an Opportunity grant is 1 year. There is no minimum duration.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- For Strategic Grants: Established international non-governmental organisations (INGOs) with a proven track record of contributing to change across the priority themes of AmplifyChange. This change can be within global policy processes, across regions, and/or through support to networks, partners and organisations working at country level.
- For opportunity Grants: Any organisation from the above mentioned eligible countries can apply for an Opportunity Grant.
- More established groups that want to try a new idea are also welcomed by AmplifyChange to apply, but it particularly encourage more established groups to help smaller groups apply.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can submit their application forms online via given website.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit AmplifyChange Opportunity & Strategic Grants.