Deadline: 25 April 2016
The UK’s Department for International Development (DFID) and the Stabilisation Unit (SU) are seeking applications for its Humanitarian Emergency Response Operations and Stabilisation Programme (HEROS). It is envisaged that the programme will run for up to 5 years subject to supplier performance and on-going need.
The programme consists of the following objectives:
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
- Humanitarian emergency response management
- Humanitarian planning, preparedness and capacity building
- Anticipation, surveillance and early warning/action
- Management, coordination and communications – Operational capability and deployment
- Sourcing staff including surge capacity
- Staff deployment/management
- Staff security – Procurement, logistics and operational capability Procurement support
- Logistics support
- Operational capability.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must register themselves to DFID Supplier Portal.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
For more information, please visit DFID-HEROS.