Deadline: 25 April 2016
The UK’s Department for International Development (DFID) and the Stabilisation Unit (SU) are seeking applications for its Humanitarian Emergency Response Operations and Stabilisation Programme (HEROS). It is envisaged that the programme will run for up to 5 years subject to supplier performance and on-going need.
The programme consists of the following objectives:
- Humanitarian emergency response management
- Humanitarian planning, preparedness and capacity building
- Anticipation, surveillance and early warning/action
- Management, coordination and communications – Operational capability and deployment
- Sourcing staff including surge capacity
- Staff deployment/management
- Staff security – Procurement, logistics and operational capability Procurement support
- Logistics support
- Operational capability.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must register themselves to DFID Supplier Portal.
For more information, please visit DFID-HEROS.