Deadline: 18 February 2016
The European Union is currently inviting Action Grants supporting transnational projects to prevent and combat racism, xenophobia, homophobia and other forms of intolerance. This call for proposals for action grants is based on the 2015 annual work programme of the Rights, Equality and Citizenship Programme (REC Programme).
The proposals under this call will focus on the priorities described below:
- Best practices to prevent and combat racism, xenophobia, homophobia and other forms of intolerance (BEST)
- Training and capacity building for strengthening criminal responses to hate crime and hate speech (TRAI)
- Empowering and supporting victims of hate crime and hate speech (VICT)
To be eligible, applications must fulfill all of the following criteria.
- Applicants and partners must be legally constituted public or private organisations, or international organizations
- Bodies set up by the European Union falling under Article 208 of the Financial Regulations (EU bodies and institutions) are not eligible for funding and cannot submit applications. They can be associated to an application, but their costs will not be co-financed.
- Only legally constituted organisations can participate. Natural persons (private individuals) are not allowed to submit applications.
- Non-profit organisation must be:
- a legal entity that is by its legal form non-profit-making; or
- has a legal statutory obligation not to distribute profits to its shareholders or individual members. The provision that profits will not be distributed must be clearly stipulated either in the law or in the statutes of the organisation; decisions on (not) distributing profits made by its managing board, associates, stakeholders, members or representatives are not sufficient proof of the non-profit nature.
- Eligible country: All EU Member states including Iceland and Liechtenstein.
EU Member Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications via PRIAMOS online system.
For more information, please visit EU Action Grants.