The Sigrid Rausing Trust is a UK grantmaking foundation, founded in 1995 by Sigrid Rausing to support human rights globally. Since then, the Trust has given away approximately £250 million to human rights organisations all over the world.
Our guiding principles are:
- We recognise the value of core funding.
- We look for good and effective leadership.
- We are flexible and responsive to needs and opportunities.
- We value clarity and brevity in applications and reports.
- We look to establish long-term relationships with grantees.
The Trust runs nine main programmes:
Advocacy, Research and Litigation
Detention, Torture and Death Penalty
Human Rights Defenders
Xenophobia and Intolerance
Transparency and Accountability
Sigrid Rausing Trust,
PO BOX 74062,
LONDON W11 9GR
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.