Deadline: 29 February 2016
The Department of Science & Technology (DST) of India and the National Research, Development and Innovation Office (NRDIO) of Hungary are seeking applications from scientists and researchers of India and Hungary for Indo-Hungarian Strategic Research Fund (IHSRF).
IHSRF aims at bringing together researchers from Hungarian and Indian institutions in scientific and technological areas of strategic relevance to both countries.
- To further research advances and knowledge production within the priority areas
- To create synergies across borders and institutes
- To benefit from pooled research efforts and expertise
- Information and communication technologies
- Biological science
- Green Chemistry (including catalysis),
- Biomedicine (including biopharma),
- Electronics and Optics, (including laserphysics)
- Nanotechnologies and new materials
- Water Management, water purification and
- Agricultural sciences, food industry
- Joint Research Projects
- Institutional Networked Projects
Evaluation and Selection Criteria
- Applications submitted shall be reviewed by two independent expert committees, one in India, coordinated by DST, and one in Hungary, coordinated by NRDIO.
- Based on the comments of their reviewers, DST and NRDIO shall both elaborate a list of recommendations.
- Proposal received before the deadline indicated in the call
- Completeness of the proposal
- Proposal involves at least one partner from Hungary and one partner from India
- Proposed research is related to the priority areas of each side.
- Applications should describe ambitious research and propose innovative approaches.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can submit their application forms at the address given on the website.
For more information, please visit Indo-Hungarian Joint Research.