Deadline: 2 May 2016
Creative New Zealand is currently inviting proposals for Asia/New Zealand Co-commissioning Fund programme, in order to support the commissioning of new work with New Zealand and Asian partners for national and international presentation.
Priority is given to projects where the presenting partners are also investing in the development of the new work.
Grant amount of $750,000 will be awarded as :
- artists’ fees for New Zealand artists
- artists’ fees for Asian artists and practitioners working in collaboration with New Zealand artists
- research and development, including travel costs
Costs not covered
Presentation costs are not eligible, e.g. venue hire or marketing costs.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- To apply for Creative New Zealand funding, applicant:
- must be a New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or organisation (overseas arts organisations or overseas-based New Zealand artists may be funded only if the project directly benefits New Zealand arts)
- cannot be a Creative New Zealand staff member or a member of the Arts Council.
- Partner countries
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- The new work concept must be of high artistic merit.
- The New Zealand artists involved must have a track record for delivering high quality work.
- Projects can be new works or works which are already in development.
- The work should be suitable for domestic and international audiences.
- Projects must demonstrate the potential to develop new and ongoing strategic long-term relationships and/or cultural and artistic exchange.
How to Apply
Applicants are required to register themselves in order to apply for the programme.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit this link-
(Ad) How to raise funds? Where can I find a list of donors for my area of work? How to write proposals? How can I submit a grant request to USAID, the European Commission or the Gates Foundation? How can I use Social Media to promote my work? We have developed powerful resources in the form of Ebook and Articles covering all this information and more. Learn more.