Deadline: 2 May 2016
Creative New Zealand is currently inviting proposals for Asia/New Zealand Co-commissioning Fund programme, in order to support the commissioning of new work with New Zealand and Asian partners for national and international presentation.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Priority is given to projects where the presenting partners are also investing in the development of the new work.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Grant amount of $750,000 will be awarded as :
- artists’ fees for New Zealand artists
- artists’ fees for Asian artists and practitioners working in collaboration with New Zealand artists
- research and development, including travel costs
Costs not covered
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Presentation costs are not eligible, e.g. venue hire or marketing costs.
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- To apply for Creative New Zealand funding, applicant:
- must be a New Zealand citizen, permanent resident or organisation (overseas arts organisations or overseas-based New Zealand artists may be funded only if the project directly benefits New Zealand arts)
- cannot be a Creative New Zealand staff member or a member of the Arts Council.
- Partner countries
- The new work concept must be of high artistic merit.
- The New Zealand artists involved must have a track record for delivering high quality work.
- Projects can be new works or works which are already in development.
- The work should be suitable for domestic and international audiences.
- Projects must demonstrate the potential to develop new and ongoing strategic long-term relationships and/or cultural and artistic exchange.
How to Apply
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
Applicants are required to register themselves in order to apply for the programme.
For more information, please visit this link-
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.