Deadline: 26 August 2016
The Hungary-Serbia IPA Cross-border Co-operation Programme, approved by the European Commission, is a programme in which the participating countries, Hungary and Serbia, have established their Programme management as “shared management system”.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
Cross-border co-operation between Hungary and Serbia works within the framework of the Hungary-Serbia Pilot Small Projects Fund (PSPF) under the Hungarian National Phare Programme, aimed at supporting people-to-people actions and at facilitating institution building projects of non-profit organisations along the Hungarian-Serbian border, as well as preparing potential applicants for future INTERREG funding opportunities.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
In order to achieve the overall strategic goal, five specific objectives are defined:
- Reducing isolation of border areas by improving cross-border accessibility
- Environmental sustainability and safety in the border zone
- Synergies and co-operation in the economy
- Managing common cultural heritage to promote cultural values, traditions and to develop tourism
- Intense cultural, educational and research interaction
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
The following priorities, intervention areas and activities have been identified to contribute to the achievement of the above objectives:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- The indicative Community funding (IPA) for the Programme amounts to EUR 50.1 million. The IPA allocation approved for the period 2007-2011 is EUR 33.969.179.
- IPA funding for both Hungarian and Serbian partners may reach up to 85% of the eligible project costs.
Each Lead Beneficiary and Project Partner has to:
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
- be legal persons established by public or private law
- be nonprofit making
- have direct responsibility for the preparation and management of the proposed activities, not acting as intermediaries and
- in case of the Lead Beneficiary have their headquarters or a registered regional/local branch in the eligible area, while in case of Project Partners have their headquarters or a registered regional/local branch in the eligible area or in the adjacent regions.
Potential applicants who can apply for funds are as follows (the list is indicative):
- Local governments and their institutions
- Associations of local governments and their institutions
- Development agencies
- Non- governmental non- profit organisations (NGOs)
- Water management authorities
- Environmental management authorities
- Management organisations of national parks and environmental protection areas
- Tourist boards
- Public enterprises
- Universities, research institutes
- Educational organizations and their non-profit organisations
- Labour centres
- Foundations, chambers of commerce
How to Apply
(Ad) Lots of grant opportunities but no idea how to write a proposal to apply for them? We have a huge collection of sample proposals available only for Premium Members. You can view these proposals and even request for download. Get ideas from other successful grantees and write your proposal quickly. Learn more.
Applicants are required to submit an application form in order to apply.
For more information, please visit this link.