Abt Associates is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Finance and Administrative Manager in Haiti.
The Finance and Administrative Manager will be responsible for all financial and administrative functions of the office, including the management of accounting and financial transactions of the project, financial reporting, and management of the daily office administration.
Abt’s mission is to improve the quality of life and economic well-being of people worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Finance and Administrative Manager will perform the following functions-
- Provide financial support for the development and organization of the activities of the project.
- Assist project management in the preparation of budgets and revenue plans for the project.
- Supervise accounting and administrative team.
- Follow financial procedures for expenses, such as Check Requests, Purchase Orders, Justification Memos, and ensures the necessary approvals for each expense.
- Oversee correct use of the project accounting system.
- Oversee payroll preparation for project employees, assuring that all amounts and deductions are made accurately.
- Provide financial support to the project’s consultants.
- Send the following biweekly reports to the organization’s Home Office: Bank Reconciliations, Cash Counts, and Advance Tracking.
- Prepare and processes check requisitions and checks.
- Maintain the Quicken database.
- Oversee the administration and tracking of the project Petty Cash account, paying and monitoring of advances for trips and Expense Reports, and monthly payments for project utilities and all vendors and suppliers.
- Ensures that periodic inventory of the fixed assets (property) of the company is conducted.
- Organize finance files.
- Prepare estimates for tax deductions, in order to report it monthly.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business. Masters preferred.
- Professional experience of at least 4 years in the areas of finance, accounting, and management of contract.
- Experience with managing USAID funds.
- Good understanding of financial systems and procedures.
- Ability to manage complex activities and complete tasks on short notice.
- Computer skills in accounting (Quicken and Oracle), MS Windows, Excel, Word.
- Proven experience in capacity building in Haiti or similar countries.
- Fluency in written and spoken French is required.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Haitian Creole is preferred.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information please visit Abt.