Deadline: 16 October 2015
The Women’s Learning Partnership (WLP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Finance and Operations Manager based in Maryland, USA.
The Finance and Operations Manager will have the primary responsibility for all day-to-day accounting, finance, and human resources administration functions at WLP.
The WLP trains and supports women grassroots activists, leaders and advocates for a just, peaceful world.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Finance and Operations Manager will perform the following functions-
- In consultation with the President and co-Executive Directors, prepare annual organizational budget and project proposal budgets;
- Handle grants management tasks;
- Prepare liquidity requests and financial reports for senior management, board, and funders, as required;
- Monitor monthly cash flow and long-term financial plans;
- Monitor all federal and 501(c)(3) related filings;
- Coordinate and prepare for the annual audit, and any additional project grant audits as required;
- Manage administrative and finance functions including human resources, procurement and facilities management;
- Manage pension account payments and filing requirements;
- Manage payroll processing and administration;
- Manage health insurance, HSA, workers compensation, and business insurance renewals and reporting requirements;
- Record monthly and year end adjusting journal entries as needed;
- Maintain donor tracking systems; Manage grant payments and financial reporting requirements;
- Maintain Human Resources and Accounting Manual; Provide guidance to Partner Organizations concerning financial management;
- Responsible for compliance with GAAP and nonprofit industry standards;
- Responsible for the management of all vendor relationships.
Applicants must have-
- Expertise with MS Excel and business accounting software, especially QuickBooks, is required;
- Grants management experience preferred;
- 4+ years of related nonprofit accounting experience required; Bachelor’s degree is required;
- Accounting degree preferred;
- Experience with an international NGO preferred; Human resources experience preferred.
Note: Applicant must have permission to work in the US, if not a US citizen or permanent resident.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their cover letter, resume, a list of three references, and salary requirements via email, with “Finance Manager” as the subject Line.
For more information, please visit WLP.