The Grants Manager will work on an expected USAID-funded civic engagement program in Mali to strengthen citizens’ role in the improvement of government accountability.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Grants Manager will perform the following functions-
- Develop and manage grant-making program.
- Negotiate agreements with sub-grantees and subcontractors, and provide financial managing and monitoring of agreements.
- Regularly monitor, communicate with, and coach sub grantees providing them with financial support.
- Ensure full compliance with all USAID, IREX and Government of Mali regulations, and provide required reporting.
- Manage budget tracking and reporting.
- Liaise with IREX home office financial, compliance and field operations teams.
Applicants must have-
- At least 4 years of experience in grants management for donor-funded development programs.
- Experience with USAID grants programs and all applicable regulations and procedures.
- Demonstrated experience and skill with budget preparation and analysis and financial reporting.
- Operational knowledge of USAID regulations including FAR and ADS concerning financial management and reporting, subcontracting, and procurement.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a mentor for grantees and to monitor grantee performance.
- Full understanding of Government of Mali laws and regulations applicable to donor programs.
- Excellent computer skills as they relate to financial management.
- Strong organizational skills and excellent interpersonal and team work skills.
- Fluency in English and French required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their resume and a cover letter through online process.
For more information, please visit IREX.