Deadline: 8 November 2015
The European Bank of Reconstruction and Development (EBRD) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Manager, Nostro Control, based in London, UK.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Manager, Nostro Control interacts with a wide cross section of departments within the Bank and additionally with the Resident Offices.
EBRD helps businesses flourish through financial investments, business services and involvement in high-level policy dialogue, promoting entrepreneurship and changing lives.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Manager, Nostro Control, will perform the following functions-
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Work closely with our Legal Counsel to ensure that Terms and Conditions are in place for new and existing accounts.
- Reconciliation and management of the Bank’s nostro and securities accounts ensuring funding requirements are met in an accurate and timely manner by reviewing account positions, creating fund transfers and liaising with Operations-Treasury to ensure transfers are effected
- Management of the Bank’s credit needs with its custodians, ensuring adequate cover is provided at all times through positioning of collateral
- Proactive investigation of failed trades to ensure minimum settlement disruption and effective cost management
- Liaise closely with Treasury providing accurate and timely cash flow positions to allow the optimization of Bank funds
- Monitor the Bank’s correspondent accounts to ensure validity of accounts and balances
- Liaise closely with other departments and Operations units to ensure accurate and timely resolution of fail trades and processing breaks
- Liaise closely with internal and external clients on Nostro Control matters ensuring all processes are completed in an accurate and timely manner minimising the Bank’s exposure to operational and settlement risk
- Maintain Static data within Summit to ensure the correct entries are posting to correct accounts.
Applicants must have-
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- University Degree
- Fluent English language skills, both verbal and written
- Previous relevant bank reconciliation and account opening experience
- Organized individual with good attention to detail
- Strong communication skills in the English language, both written and spoken
- Strong computer skills with emphasis on Excel
- Experience with Summit, SWIFT, SAP R3 and Accurate
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted through online process.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit EBRD.