Deadline: 7 April 2016
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Senior Financing Partnerships Specialist in Manila, Philippines.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Senior Financing Partnerships Specialist will be responsible for providing operations departments with expert knowledge on donors’ objectives and their desired roles in partnering with ADB, creating a robust project pipeline and ensuring visibility of each donor, as appropriate, within and outside ADB.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Senior Financing Partnerships Specialist will perform the following functions-
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Implement a customized financial partnership plan and manage a strategic dialogue for fund mobilization with each partner within the overall partnership framework established by ADB.
- Work with operations staff to formulate financing partnership strategies for Country Partnership Strategies (CPSs).
- Provide operations departments with expert knowledge on donors’ objectives and their desired roles in partnering with ADB.
- Participate in Management/Board meetings to support project teams for projects with co financing.
- Actively advise and participate in country programming missions to promote co financing and in project processing and administration missions particularly for complex co financing transactions or projects.
- Review and comment on project documents to ensure co financing has been explored and appropriately reflected.
- Create and sustain a robust project pipeline in consultation with operations departments and ensure visibility of each donor.
- Provide active support on specific grant and official loan co financing structures, packaging and arrangements during project design and assist in undertaking processing work.
- Draft and negotiate relevant co financing and trust fund agreements and liaise with financing partners and ADB’s internal parties to ensure that each final product is a mutually acceptable document.
- Lead and administer ADB’s grant and trust fund agreements or concessional loan agreements.
Applicants must have-
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Master’s degree, or equivalent, in Economics, Business, Finance, Law or related fields.
- University degree in Economics, Business, Finance, Law or related fields combined with specialized experience in similar organization/s, may be considered in lieu of a Master’s degree.
- Suitability to undertake the responsibilities mentioned above at the required level.
- At least 10 years of relevant professional experience in project and/or structured finance, or other related area.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- International experience working in development in several countries.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit ADB.