Deadline: 7 April 2016
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Senior Financing Partnerships Specialist in Manila, Philippines.
The Senior Financing Partnerships Specialist will be responsible for providing operations departments with expert knowledge on donors’ objectives and their desired roles in partnering with ADB, creating a robust project pipeline and ensuring visibility of each donor, as appropriate, within and outside ADB.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Senior Financing Partnerships Specialist will perform the following functions-
- Implement a customized financial partnership plan and manage a strategic dialogue for fund mobilization with each partner within the overall partnership framework established by ADB.
- Work with operations staff to formulate financing partnership strategies for Country Partnership Strategies (CPSs).
- Provide operations departments with expert knowledge on donors’ objectives and their desired roles in partnering with ADB.
- Participate in Management/Board meetings to support project teams for projects with co financing.
- Actively advise and participate in country programming missions to promote co financing and in project processing and administration missions particularly for complex co financing transactions or projects.
- Review and comment on project documents to ensure co financing has been explored and appropriately reflected.
- Create and sustain a robust project pipeline in consultation with operations departments and ensure visibility of each donor.
- Provide active support on specific grant and official loan co financing structures, packaging and arrangements during project design and assist in undertaking processing work.
- Draft and negotiate relevant co financing and trust fund agreements and liaise with financing partners and ADB’s internal parties to ensure that each final product is a mutually acceptable document.
- Lead and administer ADB’s grant and trust fund agreements or concessional loan agreements.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s degree, or equivalent, in Economics, Business, Finance, Law or related fields.
- University degree in Economics, Business, Finance, Law or related fields combined with specialized experience in similar organization/s, may be considered in lieu of a Master’s degree.
- Suitability to undertake the responsibilities mentioned above at the required level.
- At least 10 years of relevant professional experience in project and/or structured finance, or other related area.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- International experience working in development in several countries.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit ADB.