Deadline: 12 March 2016
Global Communities is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Director of Monitoring & Evaluation, Research and Learning in South Sudan.
The Director of Monitoring & Evaluation, Research and Learning will serve as a senior member of Global Communities South Sudan Country Program.
The mission of Global Communities is to create long-lasting, positive and community-led change that improves the lives and livelihoods of vulnerable people across the globe.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Director of Monitoring & Evaluation, Research and Learning will perform the following functions-
- Supervise six staff including Learning & Training Manager, Research / Survey Manager, two M&E Officers, M&E Specialist and MIS Manager.
- Overall PROPEL program management as member of senior management team.
- Establish M&E databases and recordkeeping system.
- Project and performance management database (Program Tracker).
- Establish program-wide reporting instruments, including electronic ones, and systems to ensure that all relevant information reaches M&E databases.
- Monitor and report performance indicators according to established reporting frequencies.
- Continuously review AMEP and propose and implement modifications as needed.
- Oversee routine data quality assessments Prepare bi-monthly, quarterly, annual and final reports.
- Prepare special program reports as required.
- Prepare monthly success stories.
- Coordinate with USAID on mid-term and final evaluations.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree is required and a Master’s is preferred.
- At least 8 years of prior experience utilizing M&E, reporting, management, learning or research skills is required.
- Very strong writing skills are required.
- Prior experience managing monitoring and evaluation for international projects (in post conflict environments and/or in Africa) is preferred.
- Prior experience building partner’s M&E capacity is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability in qualitative and quantitative research methods, data analysis, sampling techniques and establishing M&E systems is preferred.
- Prior experience designing M&E systems, indicators and monitoring plans is required.
- Prior experience working with local national staff and building local capacity is required.
- Proficiency in USAID regulations, prior exp working on USAID funded programs is preferred.
- Proven experience with participatory M&E is preferred.
- Prior experience with CDD is highly preferred.
- Experience in South Sudan is preferred.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Global Communities.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.