Deadline: 12 March 2016
Global Communities is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Director of Monitoring & Evaluation, Research and Learning in South Sudan.
The Director of Monitoring & Evaluation, Research and Learning will serve as a senior member of Global Communities South Sudan Country Program.
The mission of Global Communities is to create long-lasting, positive and community-led change that improves the lives and livelihoods of vulnerable people across the globe.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Director of Monitoring & Evaluation, Research and Learning will perform the following functions-
- Supervise six staff including Learning & Training Manager, Research / Survey Manager, two M&E Officers, M&E Specialist and MIS Manager.
- Overall PROPEL program management as member of senior management team.
- Establish M&E databases and recordkeeping system.
- Project and performance management database (Program Tracker).
- Establish program-wide reporting instruments, including electronic ones, and systems to ensure that all relevant information reaches M&E databases.
- Monitor and report performance indicators according to established reporting frequencies.
- Continuously review AMEP and propose and implement modifications as needed.
- Oversee routine data quality assessments Prepare bi-monthly, quarterly, annual and final reports.
- Prepare special program reports as required.
- Prepare monthly success stories.
- Coordinate with USAID on mid-term and final evaluations.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree is required and a Master’s is preferred.
- At least 8 years of prior experience utilizing M&E, reporting, management, learning or research skills is required.
- Very strong writing skills are required.
- Prior experience managing monitoring and evaluation for international projects (in post conflict environments and/or in Africa) is preferred.
- Prior experience building partner’s M&E capacity is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability in qualitative and quantitative research methods, data analysis, sampling techniques and establishing M&E systems is preferred.
- Prior experience designing M&E systems, indicators and monitoring plans is required.
- Prior experience working with local national staff and building local capacity is required.
- Proficiency in USAID regulations, prior exp working on USAID funded programs is preferred.
- Proven experience with participatory M&E is preferred.
- Prior experience with CDD is highly preferred.
- Experience in South Sudan is preferred.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Global Communities.