The Counterpart International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Officer, Administrative Services based in Arlington, USA.
The Counterpart International helps people build better lives and more durable futures, community by community by equipping individuals, organizations and communities to become solution creators in their own families, communities, regions and countries.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Officer, Administrative Services will perform the following functions-
- Maintain operations and functionality of headquarters offices, including oversight of front desk operations and staffing.
- Manage HQ office employee health and safety issues, including ensuring OSHA compliance in partnership with HR and Security.
- Project management for office relocations and moves. Includes office redesigns, renovations, furniture and fixtures.
- Order, inventory and stock all office and kitchen supplies.
- Maintain vendor relationships for HQ supplies and services.
- Serve as liaison with building management, relay building announcements to HQ staff, and submit/coordinate maintenance issues as needed.
- Approve conference room reservations for HQ.
- Coordinate rental of outside conference room space as needed (e.g. AMA rental).
- Manage HQ off-site storage of documents and create/maintain database of files. Manage compliance to Records Retention Policy and destruct schedule for all files.
- Maintain and inventory annually a list of all office assets and leases for headquarters and field offices.
- Provide leadership and oversight of business insurance renewal request from various departments/functions.
- Maintain functionality of all office equipment, including copiers, kitchen appliances, and printers.
- Serve as organization’s notary.
- Manage new hire processing and terminations with regard to HR & IT action items.
- Partner with travel agency and security team for management of travel tracking and travel/security orientations. Support/lead RFP’s for any new travel/security vendors.
- Manage the cell phone plan and users (connecting, cancelling, billing questions,etc.)
- Submit monthly copier readings to vendor and order copier supplies as needed.
- Maintain company distribution lists for IT.
- File organization’s charitable registrations in all states in a timely manner.
- File and maintain tax exemption status paperwork with Virginia.
- Manage corporate AMEX program. Maintain two AMEX cards for travel and administrative expenses and file monthly reconciliation spreadsheet for payment processing. Provide training and assistance to staff on T&E process and expense coding.
- Process payment request forms for general office expenses.
- Prepare monthly invoices for ISC rent. Recalculate rent allocation as ISC space needs change. Allocate adjusted operating expenses annually when true-up invoice received from Vornado.
- Manage Administration department budget
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or management with 5 years related work experience, or relevant equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in commercial or corporate real-estate rental agreements and negotiations.
- Experience in managing office operations for approximately 100 people.
- Strong customer service orientation and communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of staff and management with varying degrees of facilities and office administration knowledge.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under tight deadlines; ability to negotiate contracts; ability to define processes and write/edit operational guidelines.
- Strong analytical skills and an attention to detail.
- High degree of initiative and flexibility required to successfully accommodate deadlines.
- Prefer experience with the Microsoft, Concur, Serene Navigator systems.
- International office operations experience.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted through online process.
For more information, please visit Counterpart International.