Deadline: 4 April 2016
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Food Security Programme Development Manager in Severodonetsk, Ukraine. The duration of this post is 4 months.
The Food Security Programme Development Manager will play key role in conducting initial assessments, analysis and implementation of quick impact projects, as well as capacitating NRC Ukraine staff to implement cash-based interventions (CBI).
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Food Security Programme Development Manager will perform the following functions-
- Line management for project staff.
- Adherence to NRC policies, guidance and procedures.
- Contribute to the development of Country, Area and CC strategies, initiate and participate in the development of relevant CC projects.
- Implement technical direction and ensure high technical quality of projects.
- Provide regular progress reports to the Area Manager.
- Ensure that projects target most vulnerable beneficiaries, explore and asses new and better ways to assist.
- Develop and manage project budget (in cooperation with CCs) and coordinate across CCs.
- Ensure capacity building of project staff and transfer key skills on cash based interventions.
- Liaise and collaborate with relevant local authorities and other key stakeholders.
- Promote the rights of IDPs/returnees in line with the advocacy strategy.
Applicants must have-
- Documented project management skills.
- Documented experience managing cash-based interventions (CBI).
- Experience with household food production and processing technology.
- Experience with rehabilitation of agricultural supply chains and market linkages.
- Capacity to lead and train on market assessments and response analysis.
- Livelihood analysis experience is an added advantage.
- Experience from working in mixed crisis contexts.
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of Ukrainian and/or Russian would be an asset.
- Experience with start-up programmes would be an asset.
- Knowledge of the context in Ukraine would be an asset.
- Valid driver’s license.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit NRC.