Deadline: 8 April 2016
International Rice Research Institute (IRRI) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Manager – Project Coordination in Los Baños, Philippines.
The Manager – Project Coordination will manage the Stakeholder Advocacy and Outreach of the Golden Rice Project.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Manager – Project Coordination will perform the following functions-
- Plan and coordinate the implementation and reporting of plans and programs related to stakeholder-related activities of the Golden Rice Project in the Philippines in close coordination with Golden Rice Senior Managers, Communications Director, IRRI Management and project advisers including the development of clear objectives and strategy for stakeholder outreach of Golden Rice.
- Manage the preparation and/or development of annual work/budget plans/action plans based on the project objectives and monitor the implementation.
- Manage the operational activities of the outreach and advocacy activities, including the identification of target stakeholders, the evaluation of needs and opportunities for stakeholder interaction, the provision of recommendations to the project team, the implementation of action.
- Provide strategic directions for operational activities of Golden Rice advocacy and outreach.
- Analyze and review existing processes, policies, strategies and guidelines.
- Analyze the latest developments in regard to team specific objectives and provide recommendation for possible implementation steps.
- Coordinate and facilitate project contributions from Golden Rice Team members and other IRRI Staff.
- Develop and implement strategies on Golden Rice advocacy and outreach.
- Maintain proper records of outreach and stakeholder activities and results.
- Review documents, gather background information and prepare documents/appropriate responses.
- Finalize Letter of Agreements and other contracts for signature by Project Coordinator.
- Oversee the implementation of risk management procedures and controls.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture, or related field and minimum 9 years of relevant work experience in agriculture ,project or program coordination, office management, financial management, operations, science or related field.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Agriculture or related field and minimum 7 years of relevant work experience in agriculture ,project or program coordination, office management, financial management, operations, science or related field.
- Degree in Business Administration, Management, Agriculture or related field and minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in agriculture ,project or program coordination, office management, financial management, operations, science or related field.
- Experience in managing a team.
- Experience implementing and monitoring strategies and establishing long term partnerships.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good leadership skills.
- Strong decision making skills.
- Nationality of Philippines.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IRRI.