Deadline: 31 January 2016
The Palladium is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Knowledge & Policy Lead in London, United Kingdom.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Knowledge & Policy Lead will responsible for providing long term technical assistance support for successful delivery of deliverables under SPRING as described in the client Head Contract.
Palladium’s mission is to catalyze an enriched future for all.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Knowledge & Policy Lead will perform the following functions-
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Define and scope the knowledge products to be created by the consortium through our work.
- Own the M&E plan from the Implementing Partners perspective.
- Support the team in ensuring that all consortium members understand the log frame targets and progress.
- Collaborate closely with M&E partners) on research and planning.
- Identify opportunities for content and research collaboration with DFID, Nike Foundation and USAID.
- Support grantees to establish effective business relevant monitoring and learning systems and track the Key Performance Indicators against which grantees report.
- Work with country managers to align framework and timing for data collection from entrepreneurs, qualitative & quantitative.
- Organize and interpret the following data for bi-annual Grantee Business Performance Evaluations and share this data with the M&E partner:
- Grantee KPI Baselines (for all grantees, annually).
- Grantee KPIs (for all grantees, bi-annually).
- Grantee Operations Data (for all grantees, bi-annually).
- Qualitative feedback on grantees (for all grantees, bi-annually).
- Contribute to the development of the value for money framework (with COO).
Applicants must have-
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of technical monitoring, evaluation and research experience and business development experience that includes developing, implementing and managing field-based research and monitoring and evaluation systems in a developing country setting.
- Demonstrated experience in creation of M&E frameworks.
- Experience working with DfID is desirable.
- Demonstrated experience developing log frames.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Palladium.