Deadline: 8 April 2016
International Rice Research Institute (IRRI) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Senior Manager – Product Delivery and Deployment in Los Baños, Philippines.
The Senior Manager – Product Delivery and Deployment will oversee activities that will lead toward the development of an effective program and roll-out strategy and plan to effectively deliver and drive uptake of Golden Rice varieties in the Philippines.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Senior Manager – Product Delivery and Deployment will perform the following functions-
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Coordinate activities designed to develop and implement a specific delivery plan for nutritionally improved rice.
- Properly understand and fully integrate appropriate solutions to the consumer requirements, product development and delivery challenges raised by this project, particularly in the area of farmer and consumer acceptance.
- Use available data from studies conducted by the project team and published literature , work with team members to design and implement a specific and actionable program that will be likely to ensure availability and affordability of nutritionally improved rice in local markets (expanding to cover more and more areas), with demand created among consumers through effective marketing.
- Nurture partnership with key organizations involved in the objective and gain specific commitments that will result in achievement of delivery targets.
- Assist in identifying and engaging key stakeholders for the successful promotion and deployment of nutritionally improved rice.
- Coordinate closely with the communications arms of the project in properly communicating healthier rice varieties to target audiences and building support and acceptance of the product.
Applicants must have-
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Agriculture, or related field and minimum 12 years of relevant work experience in consumer and/or agricultural product development and marketing, sales and business planning, or related field.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Agriculture, or related field and minimum 10 years of relevant work experience in consumer and/or agricultural product development and marketing, sales and business planning, or related field.
- Degree in Business Administration, Management, Agriculture, or related field and minimum 8 years of relevant work experience in consumer and/or agricultural product development and marketing, sales and business planning, or related field.
- Experience in managing a team or unit.
- Experience in developing strategies.
- Strong collaboration skills and has experience in creating long-term partnerships.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Experience resolving conflict.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong decision making skills.
- Nationality of Philippines.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit IRRI.