Deadline: 4 March 2016
Abt JTA is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Performance, Research and Evaluation Coordinator in Indonesia.
The Performance, Research and Evaluation Coordinator will contribute to high quality and useful evaluation, research, and analytical work across KOMPAK work streams.
Abt JTA’s mission is to improve the quality of life and economic well-being of people worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Performance, Research and Evaluation Coordinator will perform the following functions-
- Identify appropriate evaluation and research tools and approaches.
- Contribute to qualitative and quantitative research and evaluation training for KOMPAK and partner staff.
- Identify project and activity level indicators for annual work plans.
- Design and review project and activity-level evaluation and research plans, Terms of Reference, results frameworks, data collection and analysis methods, standards, formats and templates.
- Participate in or provide quality assurance and supervision for field based qualitative evaluation and research activities.
- Lead or contribute to rigorous qualitative analysis and preparation of evaluation and research products.
- Work with the KOMPAK Communications staff to produce innovative and interesting evaluation and research materials.
- Assist KOMPAK work-streams to analyze and report on progress towards KOMPAK outcomes.
Applicants must have-
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, Masters Degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in quantitative methods for research or evaluation, impact analyses, baseline and endline studies, experimental evaluation and research designs.
- Experience with a range of statistical analyses, working with large and complex data sets.
- Experience supporting the design of clear and focused survey instruments and data collection processes, including sampling frameworks, technology and paper based methods.
- Ability to coordinate and supervise staff and grantees or sub-contractors in a constructive and sensitive manner.
- Good contextual knowledge of local issues, community priorities and social and cultural constraints and realities.
- Good understanding of Government of Indonesia datasets.
- Experience in undertaking gender analysis or a strong commitment to developing this skill.
- Experience or interest in innovative approaches to quantitative research and evaluation an advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Abt JTA.