The FHI 360 is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring and Evaluation Manager based in Papua, Indonesia.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Monitoring and Evaluation Manager will perform the following functions-
- Lead development and dissemination of evidence-based tools, materials, reports, papers, and interventions within the project.
- Oversee and directly contribute to the development and implementation of M&E tools and systems to improve ability to collect, interpret and aggregate data that demonstrate impact and program accountability and progress.
- Develop and support the design and implementation of end of project evaluations, surveys and other components of the program M&E system.
- Develop high quality quantitative and qualitative methods and participatory methodologies to monitor program quality for performance and results.
- Provide training to staff, primary stakeholders, and implementing partners on M&E components in project design; such as monitoring plan, assessments, reviews, surveys and evaluations.
- Design program learning plan and organize trainings in M&E and program learning goals, objectives, and findings to consortium partners and stakeholders.
- Identify best practices for documentation as success stories, technical reports, or peer review publications and reviews surveillance, research and evaluation publications prior to release to stakeholders.
- Provide ongoing oversight and technical assistance to national partners in designing and implementing evaluation activities for capacity building.
- Provide quality and timely submission of all required project reports.
Applicants must have-
- Degree (post-graduate or higher) in relevant subject with strong grounding in quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Knowledge of statistical methods required.
- At least – 5-8 years working experience (although ten years is preferred) including:
- Five (5) years prior experience leading monitoring and evaluation research teams in large international programs; and
- Five (5) years prior experience conducting quantitative and qualitative research in field-based positions.
- Fluency in Bahasa and English required.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted through online process.
For more information, please visit FHI 360.