Deadline: 30 January 2016
The Palladium is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring, Evaluation, and Research Advisor in Washington DC and North Carolina, United States.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Monitoring, Evaluation, and Research Advisor will support monitoring, evaluation, and research activities within multiple Palladium Orphan and Vulnerable Children (OVC) and Community-Based Health Information System (CBHIS) focused projects globally, many in francophone countries.
Palladium’s mission is to catalyze an enriched future for all.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Monitoring, Evaluation, and Research Advisor will perform the following functions-
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Lead and/or contribute to the design, planning, and implementation of monitoring, evaluation, and research studies, including study design, questionnaire development, consent forms and ethics review applications, and work planning, related to OVC and CBHIS.
- Provide support to the OVC and CBHIS portfolios in the development of new tools and guidance as well as supporting technical working groups and a community of practice.
- Provide technical assistance to in-country staff and country collaborators in implementing M&E activities including work plan development and implementation.
- Coordinate, build capacity of, and oversee local organizations in collecting household survey data in line with global best practice and standards, co-facilitate trainings of data collectors to collect high quality data, and oversee and monitor data quality during implementation.
- Provide effective and efficient management for all elements of day-to-day monitoring, evaluation, and research activities: including internal team management, contracting, reporting, and budgeting.
- Coordinate meetings and liaise with USG staff, program staff, and monitoring, evaluation, and research staff working across organizations to carry out activities.
- Support use of monitoring, evaluation, and research findings among key stakeholders.
Applicants must have-
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Minimum of a Masters degree in Monitoring and Evaluation, Public Health, Public Policy/Administration or related field.
- At least 5-7 years of experience in conducting and managing health related monitoring, evaluation and/or research projects, with a preference for experience HIV/AIDS, OVC, and other vulnerable populations or related field.
- Full professional proficiency in spoken and written English and French.
- Ability to travel up to 30% internationally, primarily in francophone sub-Saharan Africa and Haiti.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their cover letter and CV including contact information for three references via email with the job title in the subject line.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit Palladium.