Deadline: 4 March 2016
Abt JTA is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Performance, Research and Evaluation Officer in Indonesia.
The Performance, Research and Evaluation Officer will support analytic work across KOMPAK.
Abt JTA’s mission is to improve the quality of life and economic well-being of people worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Performance, Research and Evaluation Officer will perform the following functions-
- Review and provide written summaries of research literature, program, policy, and government reports.
- Quantitative data entry (Excel, STATA and other programs).
- Conduct descriptive analyses and create exhibits for presentations and reports.
- Assist SIP staff to complete other administrative work as required.
- Undertake other related tasks assigned.
Applicants must have-
- University degree in relevant area.
- Ability to operate data entry software and MS office (Excel, etc) experience with statistics software (e.g. SPSS, STATA).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Flexibility and willing to perform a range of duties.
- Capability of working both individually and as part of a team.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Abt JTA.