FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Communications / Media Specialist will perform the following functions-
- Ensures SBCC efforts are evidence-based, community-driven and in line with provisions of the award.
- Leads and contributes to the development of SBCC strategies for a variety of local audiences.
- Leads and contributes to the planning, design, and implementation of SBCC activities at the community level.
- Develops and tests materials, working with, and providing technical direction to, creative agencies.
- Designs, drafts, tests, finalizes, places, and monitors mass and other media in support of program activities.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s degree or PhD preferred, or its international equivalent in International Communication, Social and Behavior Change Communication; Social Marketing; Education; or Social Sciences.
- Minimum 15+ year’s relevant experience in designing and managing education campaigns and activities; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience working in a USAID or other donor-funded project A
- Solid understanding and appreciation of USAID and USAID project processes, procedures, rules and regulations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong intercultural supervisory and team building skills and experience.
- Ability to work independently with initiative to manage high volume work flow.
- Relevant computer software skills (including, at a minimum, the standard applications in MS Office).
- Fluency in Bahasa required with strong English skills highly desired.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted through online process.
For more information, please visit FHI 360.