Deadline: 25 March 2016
The Education & Life Skills Programme Manager will be responsible to provide professional and technical advice and expertise to guide Education programming in World Vision Ghana and support all education projects to align to the National Office Strategy.
WVI’s mission is to promote human transformation, seek justice and bear witness to the good news of the Kingdom of God.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Education & Life Skills Programme Manager will perform the following functions-
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Lead in the development, coordination, implementation, reporting and review of the Education Sector strategy for World Vision Ghana.
- Provide education technical support to programmes and projects through providing targeted training, tools and resources on a regular basis to facilitate timely and quality delivery of programmes.
- Support education sector programs planning, monitoring, evaluation and reporting processes, with development of tools that can facilitate effective implementation and quality of integrated project deliveries.
- Ensure the mainstreaming of cross-cutting themes in all World Vision Ghana Education programmes, in particular the integration of child protection & participation, advocacy, disability and gender.
- Ensure the effective sustainable integration of education in all relevant World Vision Ghana intervention and ministry areas.
- Establish and maintain prominent visibility of World Vision Ghana on all Education platforms in Ghana leading to World Vision Ghana’s potency to advocate on issues relating to Child Well Being.
- Pursue, develop and maintain meaningful and formal partnerships with Government, UN agencies, NGO’s, research institutions and other community stakeholders that will compliment World Vision Ghana Education program.
Applicants must have-
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Bachelors Degree in Education or social sciences.
- 3 to 4 years of experience in managing an education project.
- Master’s degree in Education, or social sciences or related discipline is preferred.
- Working experience in community development.
- Strong project management skills and good understanding of the project life cycle.
- Excellent understanding of Education best practices and life skills approaches in community development.
- Experience with development project management tools such as log frames, monitoring and evaluation tools and budgets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including report-writing and formal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of and adherence to the Red Cross and NGO Code of Conduct.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit WVI.