Deadline: 22 March 2016
Save the Children is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Health and Nutrition Coordinator in Bambari, Central African Republic. The duration of this post is 12 months.
Save the Children works to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Health and Nutrition Coordinator will perform the following functions-
- Responsible for the overall coordination of the health and nutrition program in Bambari Field Office in accordance with the standards, quality and procedures of Save the Children International.
- Represents the health and nutrition program with local technical partners, Ministry of Health, UN agencies (WHO, UNHCR, UNFPA, UNICEF) and other stakeholders such as local committees and ensure that close cooperation is maintained with them in the implementation of interventions.
- Responsible for strengthening the skills and mentor project teams to make them sustainable and autonomous competent in coaching, supervision and strengthening the medical staff of the supported health facilities supported.
Applicants must have-
- MD mandatory with Public Health /Epidemiology will be a plus.
- Experience in a similar position for at least 3 years.
- Ability to manage, coordinate and supervise a national team.
- Skills confirmed in project management and in strengthening health system.
- Experience in collaboration with regional and local health authorities.
- Strong organizational and managerial skills.
- Good writing skills.
- Advanced computer literacy.
- Excellent level of French and English, both spoken and written.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their CV and covering letter including their salary expectations for this role in English, as a single document, through online process.
For more information, please visit Save the Children.