Deadline: 30 April 2016
Palladium is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Learning and Knowledge Management Specialist in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
The Learning and Knowledge Management Specialist will be responsible for developing and implementing a strategy for sharing lessons learned, supporting adaptive management, and creating a communications and coordination plan for the upcoming TRANSFORM project.
Palladium’s mission is to catalyze an enriched future for all.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Learning and Knowledge Management Specialist will perform the following functions-
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Lead activities related to analysis and learning including workshops, trainings, seminars, technical working groups, and other targeted events.
- Develop mechanisms for sharing information and knowledge across TRANSFORM implementing partners and other external stakeholders and interested parties.
- Provide technical assistance to implementing partners to support the use of findings from evaluations and assessments to improve programming and incorporate adaptive management and continuous improvement approaches.
- Create a communications plan to assist in knowledge dissemination and coordinate and collaborate with TRANSFORM implementing partners.
- Support the development of high quality deliverables and reports.
- Applicants must have-
- Master’s degree in public health, international development, adult learning or other related field.
- At least 7 years of experience in designing and implementing communications programs, knowledge management platforms, adult learning programs, and/or organizational development programs, particularly in the global health sector.
- Fluency in English.
- Knowledge of challenges and issues related to EPMCD, RMNCH and WASH, especially in the Ethiopian context.
- Demonstrated experience using ICT tools for knowledge sharing.
- Familiarity and experience with knowledge management best practices.
- Ability to coordinate with key stakeholders (including implementing partners and government entities).
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Palladium.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.