Deadline: 30 April 2016
Palladium is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Learning and Knowledge Management Specialist in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
The Learning and Knowledge Management Specialist will be responsible for developing and implementing a strategy for sharing lessons learned, supporting adaptive management, and creating a communications and coordination plan for the upcoming TRANSFORM project.
Palladium’s mission is to catalyze an enriched future for all.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Learning and Knowledge Management Specialist will perform the following functions-
- Lead activities related to analysis and learning including workshops, trainings, seminars, technical working groups, and other targeted events.
- Develop mechanisms for sharing information and knowledge across TRANSFORM implementing partners and other external stakeholders and interested parties.
- Provide technical assistance to implementing partners to support the use of findings from evaluations and assessments to improve programming and incorporate adaptive management and continuous improvement approaches.
- Create a communications plan to assist in knowledge dissemination and coordinate and collaborate with TRANSFORM implementing partners.
- Support the development of high quality deliverables and reports.
- Applicants must have-
- Master’s degree in public health, international development, adult learning or other related field.
- At least 7 years of experience in designing and implementing communications programs, knowledge management platforms, adult learning programs, and/or organizational development programs, particularly in the global health sector.
- Fluency in English.
- Knowledge of challenges and issues related to EPMCD, RMNCH and WASH, especially in the Ethiopian context.
- Demonstrated experience using ICT tools for knowledge sharing.
- Familiarity and experience with knowledge management best practices.
- Ability to coordinate with key stakeholders (including implementing partners and government entities).
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Palladium.