Deadline: 2 April 2016
United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Senior Partnership Officer in Beijing, China. The duration of this post is 1 year.
The Senior Partnership Officer will lead in the promotion of the Asia-Pacific Smart Healthcare Demonstration Zone by creating international attention and exposure on a global scale to attract the required industries, research and development centre’s, think-tanks and organizations.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Senior Partnership Officer will perform the following functions-
- A strategic marketing plan that will identify and attract niche international companies.
- Strengthen relationships with local, regional and national and international agencies to attract suitable and complimentary companies to the area.
- Competitive analysis incorporating industry consultation, demographic and development trends.
- Studies of international best practice including similar projects in comparable communities.
- A detailed marketing and communications plan incorporating targeted public relations development, events, related industry association, organization and institution, high-end industry summit and exhibition, project international partnership development and marketing promotion through web sites, mobile internet advertising and other digital medias.
- Design sales channels, prepare and implement action plan regarding each channel, to continually strengthen global related industry business linkage.
- Represent UNOPS in various international and regional events, coordination and stakeholder meetings when required.
- Organize project specific events as appropriate; maintain the networks within the target industries.
- Identify new partners (e.g. private sector companies) and initiate and develop partnership in collaboration with them.
- Prepare presentations and other forms of communication methods (e.g. fact sheets, videos, presentations) to show case the Demonstration Zone.
- Contribute to the development of media (including social media) outreach strategies.
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
Applicants must have-
- Advanced University Degree (Master’s or equivalent) in Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, senior living, Business Administration or other relevant disciplines.
- A Bachelor Degree with combination of 2 additional years of relevant professional experience may be accepted in lieu of a Master’s Degree.
- Master’s degree with minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in business development/investment promotion/FDI and/or marketing and branding in Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, senior living or other related industries.
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 7 years of progressive experience in business development/investment promotion/FDI and/or marketing and branding in Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, senior living or other related industries.
- Solid network in relevant industries to support research and outreach.
- Experience in establishing and maintaining partnerships with international development organizations, foundations or private sector organizations, in Healthcare & Pharmaceutical, Senior Living or other related industries will be a plus.
- PRINCE2® Foundation/Prince2® Practitioner/PMP will be an asset.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Ability to speak Chinese (Mandarin) will be an asset.
How to Apply
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNOPS.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.