Deadline: 31 March 2016
John Snow, Inc. (JSI) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Director of Human Resources in Boston, United States.
The Director of Human Resources will be responsible for the human resources management of staff located in 8 offices in the U.S. and approximately 60 field offices around the world.
JSI’s mission is to improve the health of underserved people and communities and to provide a place where people of passion and commitment can pursue this cause.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Director of Human Resources will perform the following functions-
- Develop and implement HR policy and corporate HR strategy.
- Oversee and manage development of the HR team.
- Oversee benefits management.
- Manage employee relations & conflict resolution.
- Ensure regulatory compliance.
- Manage retirement plan administration.
- Oversee staff professional development.
- Manage JSI’s Safety & Security Program.
- Liaise with staff on visa and immigration issues.
- Develop and oversee policies & procedures for expatriate staff.
Applicants must have-
- BA required, MA or relevant certifications preferred.
- Experienced HR professional.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, mission-driven environment.
- Experience in an international organization.
- Familiarity with US Government regulations.
- Proven knowledge of U.S. labor law, HR rules & regulations.
- Strong team management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to synthesize, analyze and report on HR data.
- Ability to work full-time and available for emergencies outside of business hours.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their resumes and cover letters through online process.
For more information, please visit JSI.