Deadline: 10 April 2016
Norlha is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Executive and HR Assistant in Lausanne, Switzerland. The duration of this post is about 6 to 9 months.
The Executive and HR Assistant has the crucial role of supporting the Directors and Head of Admin and HR department in a variety of administrative tasks and will be a key person in an internal and external admin communication.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Executive and HR Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Administrational assistance to the Director and Head of Admin and HR department.
- Emergency admin support to specific items for other departments.
- Help with the migration of the web content.
- Regular management of general email and post box.
- Support to membership unit.
- Organization of department and staff meetings.
- Support to other Admin and HR staff.
- Support to senior management team in coordination:
- Agenda reminder, prepare the room for the meetings, taking minutes.
- Taking minutes and circulating them to the senior management.
- Engagement in poverty reduction and development of people in need, focus on capacity building.
- Experience in working with top management in an international NGO.
- Working in an enthusiastic and motivated cohesive team.
- High degree of autonomy, good sense of responsibility, ample room for initiative.
Applicants must have-
- First experience in executive, administrative or organization management.
- Knowledge of international cooperation an asset.
- Fluency in English oral and writing a must, French an asset.
- Excellent computer and writing skills.
- Highly committed, independent and dependable, good interpersonal skills.
- Interest in the Himalayan people and adherence to the values of Norlha.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their CV and cover letter via email.
For more information, please visit Norlha.