Deadline: 9 April 2016
Aga Khan Development Network (AKDN) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Head of Human Resources in Afghanistan.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Head of Human Resources will be responsible for supporting and facilitating the recruitment, development and retention of qualified and motivated staff.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Head of Human Resources will perform the following functions-
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Ensure the relevance, timeliness and gender equality/diversity sensitiveness of the mission-wide Personnel Policies and procedures.
- Ensure serving the role of an active member of the FMFB-A advisory and decision making body – management Team.
- Ensure the institutionalization and implementation of the FMFB-A performance management system.
- Facilitate the establishment and maintenance of a conducive working environment and organizational culture in the FMFB-A.
- Ensure the existence of professional/career development opportunities for the FMFB-A staff.
- Ensure the quality, relevance and timeliness of the services HR provides to the FMFB-A staff/units.
- Ensure the FMFB-A staff welfare.
- Ensure full compliance with the relevant/prevailing FMFB policies / procedures; and full alignment with the audit recommendations.
Applicants must have-
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- University graduate, in HR Management, or any other relevant trade.
- At least 5 years work experience in management positions with a focus on HR management/development.
- Good knowledge of word processing; proven training skills; excellent human relation and people management skills.
- Ability to institutionalize and implement the FMFB-A performance management process, the FMFB-A core values and most required competencies.
- Ability and the desire to participate effectively in the process of harmonizing the FMFB-wide HR policies, employment levels, designations used, local staff salary and benefits structures.
- High-level proficiency in written and spoken English, Pashto and Dari.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit AKDN.