Deadline: 3 April 2016
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Recruitment and Development Adviser in Oslo, Norway. The duration of this post is 12 months.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Recruitment and Development Adviser will perform the following functions-
- Execute operational recruitment for the rosters, including NORCAP.
- Develop new and/or refine existing recruitment tools and processes to enhance consistency in recruitment and competence development methodology, systems and networks across the department.
- Contribute to the development of recruitment expertise within the department.
- Maintain and contribute to development of recruitment and competence development systems (Fokus, Webcruiter, SharePoint), including search, within the section.
- Provide input and support for competence development related activities and analysis across the department as appropriate.
- Support implementation of the Competence Plan (Kompetanseplanen) for NORCAP roster members including selection of candidates for UN and HEAT Trainings.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have-
- Relevant university degree, and minimum 3 years of relevant experience within HR, recruitment and/or project management.
- Experience from working in complex and dynamic contexts.
- Professional knowledge of recruitment and roster development.
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities.
- Knowledge of standard ICT office support tools including relevant recruitment tools (eg WebsakFokus, Webcruiter, and SharePoint).
- Experience with recruitment and selection tools.
- Experience from humanitarian work in the field an advantage.
- Knowledge of UN agencies and their procedures an advantage.
- Experience with Agresso or other ERP system is desirable.
- Fluency written and oral communication skills in English; French and/or Norwegian an advantage.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit NRC.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.