The World Resource Institute (WRI) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Managing Associate based in Mumbai, India.
The WRI is an environmental and development research and policy organization that creates solutions to protect the Earth and improve people’s lives.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Managing Associate will perform the following functions-
- Work with entrepreneurs and regulators to understand the regulatory framework and hurdles.
- Study emerging regulatory reform in other countries and other relevant sectors.
- Analyze the impact of these new business models on emissions, safety, and accessibility.
- Develop recommendations and a platform for discussion on regulatory reform.
- Support businesses and government to conceptualize and launch collaborative projects.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s degree in public affairs, transportation planning, or a related field.
- 5 – 8 years work experience with:
- Policy research organizations.
- Government focused consulting firms.
- National level industry associations.
- Experience with public transport agencies in India is a plus.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted through online process.
For more information, please visit WRI.