The FHI 360 is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Capacity Building Manager based in Papua, Indonesia.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Capacity Building Manager will perform the following functions-
- Deliver all capacity development-related activities for partner NGOs and their networks in diverse areas of organizational development (leadership and management, financial management, human resources management, partner relations, communications, monitoring and evaluation, grant management, technology utilization and others).
- Work closely with selected local partners to ensure adequate capacity is built in various areas of the program.
- Develop materials and processes for specific areas/topics identified as needed for capacity development of partners, including training, mentoring and coaching of partners, peer learning and other methodologies.
- Ensure flexibility and high quality of the capacity development support provided to the partners.
- Ensure integration of organizational capacity development with other technical support the project will provide to partners.
- Lead in program monitoring, evaluating, learning and periodic reporting related to capacity building.
- Coordinate with appropriate stakeholders in all aspects of activities planning, monitoring, and implementation.
- Contribute to the development of annual workplans, performance monitoring systems and tools, and writing of program reports.
Applicants must have-
- Degree (post-graduate or higher) in relevant subject with strong grounding in quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Knowledge of statistical methods required.
- At least – 5-8 years working experience (although ten years is preferred) including:
- Five (5) years prior experience leading monitoring and evaluation research teams in large international programs; and
- Five (5) years prior experience conducting quantitative and qualitative research in field-based positions.
- Fluency in Bahasa and English required.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted through online process.
For more information, please visit FHI 360.