ChildFund International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Director Digital in Virginia, United States.
The Director Digital will be responsible for developing an innovative and holistic digital marketing strategy including setting a vision for the organization’s global digital footprint and presence.
ChildFund International exists to help deprived, excluded and vulnerable children have the capacity to become young adults, parents and leaders who bring lasting and positive change in their communities.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Director Digital will perform the following functions-
- Digital Fundraising: Work with the digital team to drive acquisition. Meet or exceed annual fiscal year goals for active child sponsors, other monthly donors and single gift contributions, while staying within expense budget parameters. Collaborate across the organization and with ChildFund Alliance partners to integrate offline strategies such as TV, face-to-face, and advocacy/themed campaigns into a digital experience.
- Supporter Engagement: Drive supporter retention and engagement on digital platforms including but not limited to the newly launched Donor Portal.
- Team Leadership: Lead a cross-functional team with oversight responsibilities for all major branded digital properties, including website, donor portal, outbound email, SMS, social media, ecommerce, SEO/SEM, and more.
- Drive Innovation: Identify opportunities to strengthen digital marketing efforts, while bringing new media strategies to market. This will include testing and optimizing new and innovative ways to strengthen donor relationships through digital platforms as well as staying on trend with emerging digital solutions.
- Champion Social Media: Develop and implement an organization wide Social Media strategy that ensures active and successful engagement with all key current social media mediums and maps the way to test and implement new ones as they emerge. This will include providing tools and support to donors, sponsors and supporters that enable them to share their positive experiences.
- Viral Campaigns: Explore alternative ways to ignite viral campaigns relevant to our Vision, Mission and Strategy.
- Creative Direction: Guide creative and content development across digital properties as generated by the Digital team and agency partners. Influence conversion and giving through messaging, promotion and landing page optimization. Maintain consistent content, data and branding across all online channels. Understand what forms of content drive digital engagement for the business.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, public relations or communications.
- 10 or more years of experience in digital marketing leadership roles, with a minimum of 5 years of that experience concentrated in e-commerce and user experience.
- Demonstrated track record of building productive external partnerships and driving cross-divisional collaboration internally by effectively bringing together a multitude of key stakeholders. In conjunction with IT, Supporter Experience, Sales & Engagement, Innovation & Business Development and Program Development, continuously deliver a best in class digital experience for existing and prospective donors.
- 5 or more years of experience managing and developing cross-functional, high performing digital teams.
- 3 or more years of experience in website and content management.
- Working knowledge of digital analytics, including tools (e.g., Google Analytics) plus experience defining and measuring key performance indicators.
- Experience with acquisition and retention for monthly giving products including a strong understanding of supporter experience enhancing activities (e.g., donor portals.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit ChildFund.