Deadline: 9 April 2016
Palladium is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Marketing Content Manager in Washington DC, United States.
The Marketing Content Manager will oversee creation of brand-related and marketing content across multiple platforms and formats to drive brand awareness, engagement, retention, and leads.
Palladium’s mission is to catalyze an enriched future for all.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Marketing Content Manager will perform the following functions-
- Develop and manage an enterprise-wide editorial calendar encompassing the full range of Palladium’s value proposition.
- Act as editor in the development of all marketing content, including copy writing, copy editing, and project managing internal and external resources for writing and graphic design (“content studios”).
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all content channels (online, social, email, mobile, video, print).
- Collaborate with marketing campaign managers to integrate content activities with marketing campaigns.
- Educate broader departments about technical aspects of content marketing.
- Gauge content effectiveness and making recommendations for marketing and content strategy course-corrections based on that analysis.
- In collaboration with Chief Marketing Officer, leverage market data to develop content themes/topics and develop assets that support a point of view and educate customers.
- Establishing and maintaining work flow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content.
- Conducting periodic competitive audits.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and exceptional editorial skills.
- 7+ years of digital or content marketing experience, preferably in a B2B setting.
- Proven experience producing on-brand content for every customer persona that is optimized for search and user experience.
- Experience telling stories using words, images, video, and audio, with a knack for creating content that draws in an audience.
- Skills at both long-form content creation and real-time (immediate) content creation and distribution strategies and tactics.
- Fluency in marketing automation systems and high proficiency with Salesforce.com.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign.
- Ability to work in a 24-hour project cycle utilizing teams or contractors in other countries.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Palladium.