Social Impact (SI) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Evaluation Team Leader in Kabul, Afghanistan.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Evaluation Team Leader will be responsible for all deliverable and reporting requirements including an in-briefing session with the USAID/Afghanistan Mission; an Evaluation Work Plan; a mid-term briefing and interim meetings; a PowerPoint and final exit presentation; a draft and final evaluation report.
SI’s mission is to create dramatic improvements in the performance of organizations and programs working to enhance the social and economic wellbeing of people around the world.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Evaluation Team Leader will perform the following functions-
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Provide leadership for the team throughout the evaluation.
- Finalize the evaluation design.
- Coordinate and oversee field activities.
- Consolidate individual input from team members.
- Coordinate the process of assembling the findings, conclusions, and recommendations.
- Lead the preparation and presentation of the key evaluation findings, conclusions, and recommendations to USAID/Afghanistan.
- Draft and finalize the evaluation report.
Applicants must have-
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- At least a Master’s degree in the area of public administration, political science, public policy, economics, social science or a related discipline.
- At least ten years of program evaluation experience with extensive knowledge of qualitative and quantitative evaluation methods.
- Understanding of policy-making and capacity development issues in Afghanistan.
- Preferably experience with USAID Evaluation Policy.
- Strong leadership and report writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal and cultural awareness.
- Ability to write a standard, accurate, and concise reports in English.
- Afghanistan or regional country experience is preferred.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit SI.