Social Impact (SI) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Evaluation Team Leader in Kabul, Afghanistan.
The Evaluation Team Leader will be responsible for all deliverable and reporting requirements including an in-briefing session with the USAID/Afghanistan Mission; an Evaluation Work Plan; a mid-term briefing and interim meetings; a PowerPoint and final exit presentation; a draft and final evaluation report.
SI’s mission is to create dramatic improvements in the performance of organizations and programs working to enhance the social and economic wellbeing of people around the world.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Evaluation Team Leader will perform the following functions-
- Provide leadership for the team throughout the evaluation.
- Finalize the evaluation design.
- Coordinate and oversee field activities.
- Consolidate individual input from team members.
- Coordinate the process of assembling the findings, conclusions, and recommendations.
- Lead the preparation and presentation of the key evaluation findings, conclusions, and recommendations to USAID/Afghanistan.
- Draft and finalize the evaluation report.
Applicants must have-
- At least a Master’s degree in the area of public administration, political science, public policy, economics, social science or a related discipline.
- At least ten years of program evaluation experience with extensive knowledge of qualitative and quantitative evaluation methods.
- Understanding of policy-making and capacity development issues in Afghanistan.
- Preferably experience with USAID Evaluation Policy.
- Strong leadership and report writing skills.
- Strong interpersonal and cultural awareness.
- Ability to write a standard, accurate, and concise reports in English.
- Afghanistan or regional country experience is preferred.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit SI.