Deadline: 1 May 2016
Oxford Policy Management (OPM) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring and Evaluation of Nutrition and Food Security in United Kingdom.
OPM is committed to helping low- and middle-income countries achieve growth and reduce poverty and disadvantage through public policy reform.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Monitoring and Evaluation of Nutrition and Food Security will perform the following functions-
- Develop technical and financial proposals for tenders related to nutrition and food security projects – initially with oversight and support by the senior consultants and later independently.
- Undertake a broad range of technical work on OPM Nutrition Portfolio consultancy assignments.
- Manage projects to a high-level of quality, professionalism and rigor.
- Contribute to the Nutrition Portfolio’s intellectual capital development initiatives including capacity building, publications, and innovation and developing technical resources to be used across the company.
- Foster good relations with clients, including partner government ministries.
- Take a proactive approach to personal and career development by keeping abreast of latest developments within the portfolio and technical areas, and taking opportunities to attend internal and external courses as appropriate.
- Ensure Nutrition Portfolio projects are delivered to maximize OPM’s social (i.e. non-profit) impact objectives.
Applicants must have-
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- A post-graduate level of education in a relevant discipline (public health, nutrition, epidemiology, health economics, development economics or other appropriate social science discipline).
- Demonstrated experience in the design and implementation of monitoring and evaluation systems of nutrition or food security interventions.
- Demonstrated experience leading / conducting quantitative impact evaluation projects.
- Field experience in the design and management of large-scale data collection activities and surveys.
- Fluency working in STATA.
- Ability to be both a team player and to use their own initiative to prioritize work and handle various demands appropriately.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to be flexible and take on new challenges.
- Experience working in developing countries and / or transitional economies.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
For more information, please visit OPM.