Social Impact (SI) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist in Kenya.
The Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist will be responsible for overseeing all project M&E activities and effectively tracking and measuring the impact of the project.
SI’s mission is to create dramatic improvements in the performance of organizations and programs working to enhance the social and economic wellbeing of people around the world.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist will perform the following functions-
- Support the design of M&E processes, using a variety of qualitative and quantitative methods, increasingly focused on results of activities.
- Provide technical expertise and context on health measurement in Kenya to the activity.
- Design efficient and high quality data collection tools.
- Lead data collection and analysis efforts.
- Participate in the design, quality, development and completion of all assessments, analytical reports, and evaluations.
- Help develop program recommendations based on data.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s degree in statistics, public health, statistics, international development, or related field required.
- Minimum of eight years of experience preferably in the areas of monitoring, data collection methods, and evaluation of health projects using a variety of methodologies, monitoring and management information systems in developing countries.
- At least five years of experience with both quantitative and qualitative statistical processing and analysis packages.
- Experience designing, monitoring, and evaluating programs in the health sector required.
- Experience monitoring, evaluating and supporting PEPFAR and other USAID funded projects highly preferred.
- English fluency required.
- Nationality of Kenya.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit SI.