Climate Policy Initiative (CPI) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Operations Manager in Delhi, India.
The Operations Manager will work with the CPI India Director, the Chief Administrative and Financial Officer (CFAO) and CPI global Operations, Communications, HR, and Finance team members.
CPI’s mission is to help nations grow while addressing increasingly scarce resources and climate risk.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Operations Manager will perform the following functions-
- Coordinate with the global HR and Finance team to manage CPI’s Indian operations.
- Manage daily operations such as office spaces, lease agreements, vendors, equipment, events, materials, and technology, etc.
- Coordinate with the global operations team and the CFAO to ensure the appropriate allocation and effective use of resources across all CPI programs and offices.
- Maintains technology equipment by completing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs; monitoring equipment operation.
- Coordination with India School of Business as it relates to the shared services agreement.
- Managing Director’s travel and bookings.
- Coordinate team calls and meetings.
- Supervise other administrative staff and interns.
- Initiate and implement special projects.
- Ensure smooth functioning of India office with efficiency and diligence.
- Carry out any additional duties as assigned by the reporting Director.
Applicants must have-
- Graduate in first class from a recognized university. Post graduation/MBA in HR/personnel management will be an added advantage.
- 5 -8 years of experience working in a similarly challenging role.
- Proven track record of working independently.
- Ability to apply strategic thinking and problem solving skills to the development and execution of CPI’s business and people operations.
- Successful experience managing an office or a team.
- Detail oriented and insightful.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- High level of professionalism and enthusiasm.
- Persistent, self-driven and dependable.
- Tact, poise, professionalism, diplomacy, humor, the ability to work with a team, and the ability to interact with people from all walks of life.
- Capability to handle complex issues creatively and effectively.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High level of integrity and professionalism is a must.
- Ability to prioritize and manage complex tasks.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit CPI.