Deadline: 30 March 2016
Cardno is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Social Protection Operations Specialist in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The Social Protection Operations Specialist will provide support to the PIP reforms team especially in developing workable mechanism and national strategies/intervention to reach the out of school children, as well as to develop workable guidelines and/or curriculum that are useful for bringing the out of school children back to school and to support them in the classroom.
Cardno’s mission is to provide services to plan, design, manage and deliver sustainable physical, social and economic infrastructure for local and international communities.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Social Protection Operations Specialist will perform the following functions-
- In coordination with Social Assistance Policy Working Group, Research and Innovation Unit, the M & E Unit, the UPSPBDT (Unified Database), as well as the Communication Unit, to design/plan a national mechanism and develop several strategies of reaching the Out of School Children back to the school system under Program Indonesia Pinter.
- Conduct intensive desk-reviews as well as field works, as necessary to identify the situation and phenomena of the out of school children at the local, national as well as international level.
- Conduct on-going desk reviews as well as field works, as necessary, to identify local, national and international policies and initiatives to reach the out of school children.
- Map and identify the availability of the national educational facility (supply side readiness) as well as local and national budget that can support the out of school children as part of the PIP beneficiaries – to go back to the education system.
- Develop a country-specific model and/or recommendation on the out of school children interventions that can be scaled up nationwide and has the potential to be replicated across provinces and districts.
Applicants must have-
- A minimum of Master’s degree in relevant academic field (education, international education, international development, public policy).
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in managing large-scale, high-impact educational program, delivery mechanism for improving the quality education for the at-risk populations particularly in low income families/households for bringing out of school children to school and schooling of the out of school children who go back to the education system.
- Relevant technical knowledge of national education system, formal and non-formal education system, alternative basic education and school improvement/effectiveness.
- Previous experience in quantitative and qualitative research is an advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Cardno.