Global Communities is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Program Director in Ghana.
The Project Director will provide leadership and technical direction to the project.
The mission of Global Communities is to create long-lasting, positive and community-led change that improves the lives and livelihoods of vulnerable people across the globe.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Program Director will perform the following functions-
- Oversee implementation of program activities and provide technical and strategic leadership, overall managerial oversight and administration of the project.
- Provide technical guidance on suitable M&E frameworks and approaches.
- Serve as primary project liaison to the donor and be accountable for the achievement of results, ensuring quality of services is maintained and that all project objectives and deliverables are met.
- Collaborate with partners, donor and stakeholder representatives to build and maintain productive relationships.
- Supervise a team of technical specialists.
Applicants must have-
- Strong leadership, management and interpersonal skills.
- Strong writing and oral presentation skills in English are also required.
- Training and capacity-building skills.
- Ability to take decisions in an informed and timely manner.
- Familiarity with INGO programs implementation approaches and strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and sustain professional relationships with civil society organizations and host country government counterparts.
- Willingness to travel frequently.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Global Communities.