Deadline: 15 April 2016
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
OSCE has a comprehensive approach to security that encompasses politico-military, economic and environmental, and human aspects.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Programme Officer will perform the following functions-
- Acting as OSCE Mediterranean Focal Point in the New Med network that facilitates and fosters Track II interaction (informal dialogue between representatives of think tanks and academic institutions) between the OSCE participating States and the Mediterranean Partners for Co-operation, and complements and supports the political dialogue and practical co-operation in the framework of the OSCE Mediterranean Partnership.
- Maintaining and further developing contacts with key entities in participating States and in Mediterranean Partner Countries that are contributing to the network of think tanks and academic institutions focusing on comprehensive security issues in the Mediterranean Region.
- Liaising with the OSCE executive structures, with delegations of the Mediterranean Partners for Co-operation and participating States, as well as with the OSCE Chairmanship and the Chairmanship of the Mediterranean Contact Group (MCG) to ensure a coherent, inclusive and balanced approach.
- Regularly reporting to the Secretary General, the OSCE Chairmanship, the Chairmanship of the Mediterranean Contact Group and the MCG on progress and plans to gain support and guidance.
- Organizing meetings and events, including the design and implementation of relevant extra-budgetary projects, also ensuring adequate fundraising, in order to support activities and events aimed at facilitating activities of the network.
- Performing other related duties as requested.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have-
- First level university degree in public administration, public policy, management, international relations, political science, economic development, law, and/or other relevant field.
- Knowledge of Euro-Mediterranean affairs and previous engagement with policy and academic institutions, think tanks, and civil society.
- A minimum of six years of relevant professional experience in project design and implementation, organization of meetings and liaison of events and consultations with potential partners.
- Computer literate with practical experience in Microsoft applications.
- Ability to work with people of different national, religious and cultural backgrounds.
- Demonstrated gender awareness and sensitivity, ethical awareness and an ability to integrate a gender perspective into tasks and activities.
- Professional fluency in English including excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Professional fluency in French and/or Arabic is an asset.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit OSCE.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.