Deadline: 6 April 2016
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Analyst in Manila, Philippines.
The Project Analyst will work with the MFI team to provide assistance on origination of new guarantees and risk participations for MFIs and to review, monitor and report on the existing MFI portfolio.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Project Analyst will perform the following functions-
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Work independently on all or a combination of the following transactions and/or clearly defined areas, depending on the assignment/instructions from supervisors (International Staff and/or senior National Staff):
- Assist in collection of data in PSFI’s initiative to develop microfinance as a sustainable business and the generation of periodic reports for PSFI/Management on the status/progress of project administration, information on project approvals, financial closures, disbursements, project implementation, equity investments, and liquidation processes of funds.
- Ensure compilation/maintenance of complete database of legal documentation for new project approvals.
- Track disbursement condition and maintains records to monitor compliance.
- Undertake all activities to process disbursement and guarantee requests, such as review of applications, verification of compliance with disbursement conditions, follow up on submission of required documents and review of their completeness/validity, preparation of correspondence, review of ADB’s share of financing commitments and obtaining authorization for the disbursements and/or guarantee issuance.
- Develop disbursement projections, monitors actual disbursements, tracks shortfalls and identifies the underlying causes for such shortfalls.
Applicants must have-
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or related fields.
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Ability to liaise and work effectively with staff within own work location and throughout ADB.
- Ability to liaise and work effectively with PSFI’s program counterparts.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams as a constructive team member.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit ADB.