Deadline: 6 April 2016
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Analyst in Manila, Philippines.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Project Analyst will work with the MFI team to provide assistance on origination of new guarantees and risk participations for MFIs and to review, monitor and report on the existing MFI portfolio.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Project Analyst will perform the following functions-
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Work independently on all or a combination of the following transactions and/or clearly defined areas, depending on the assignment/instructions from supervisors (International Staff and/or senior National Staff):
- Assist in collection of data in PSFI’s initiative to develop microfinance as a sustainable business and the generation of periodic reports for PSFI/Management on the status/progress of project administration, information on project approvals, financial closures, disbursements, project implementation, equity investments, and liquidation processes of funds.
- Ensure compilation/maintenance of complete database of legal documentation for new project approvals.
- Track disbursement condition and maintains records to monitor compliance.
- Undertake all activities to process disbursement and guarantee requests, such as review of applications, verification of compliance with disbursement conditions, follow up on submission of required documents and review of their completeness/validity, preparation of correspondence, review of ADB’s share of financing commitments and obtaining authorization for the disbursements and/or guarantee issuance.
- Develop disbursement projections, monitors actual disbursements, tracks shortfalls and identifies the underlying causes for such shortfalls.
Applicants must have-
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or related fields.
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Ability to liaise and work effectively with staff within own work location and throughout ADB.
- Ability to liaise and work effectively with PSFI’s program counterparts.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams as a constructive team member.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit ADB.