Deadline: 6 April 2016
Asian Development Bank (ADB) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Project Analyst in Manila, Philippines.
The Project Analyst will work with the MFI team to provide assistance on origination of new guarantees and risk participations for MFIs and to review, monitor and report on the existing MFI portfolio.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Project Analyst will perform the following functions-
- Work independently on all or a combination of the following transactions and/or clearly defined areas, depending on the assignment/instructions from supervisors (International Staff and/or senior National Staff):
- Assist in collection of data in PSFI’s initiative to develop microfinance as a sustainable business and the generation of periodic reports for PSFI/Management on the status/progress of project administration, information on project approvals, financial closures, disbursements, project implementation, equity investments, and liquidation processes of funds.
- Ensure compilation/maintenance of complete database of legal documentation for new project approvals.
- Track disbursement condition and maintains records to monitor compliance.
- Undertake all activities to process disbursement and guarantee requests, such as review of applications, verification of compliance with disbursement conditions, follow up on submission of required documents and review of their completeness/validity, preparation of correspondence, review of ADB’s share of financing commitments and obtaining authorization for the disbursements and/or guarantee issuance.
- Develop disbursement projections, monitors actual disbursements, tracks shortfalls and identifies the underlying causes for such shortfalls.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or related fields.
- At least 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Ability to liaise and work effectively with staff within own work location and throughout ADB.
- Ability to liaise and work effectively with PSFI’s program counterparts.
- Ability to work collaboratively with teams as a constructive team member.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit ADB.