Deadline: 11 April 2016
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The Project Co-ordination Officer will be head of the team responsible for all Programme and Project Co-ordination work across the Presence.
OSCE has a comprehensive approach to security that encompasses politico-military, economic and environmental, and human aspects.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Project Co-ordination Officer performs the following functions-
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Works across the Presence to co-ordinate programmes according to the OSCE planning and budgeting cycle.
- Reviews all draft project documents to ensure quality, alignment with the Mandate, and coherence with wider programming and project work.
- Leads the Presence’s project monitoring and evaluation and identifies and systematizes best practices directly linked to project goals and activities.
- Leads efforts to design and help implement extra budgetary projects based upon the Mandate.
- Advises staff actively on the development, design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of all programming, and advises senior management on principles and standards of programme and project design and management.
- Devises and leads activities to improve creativity, coherence, effectiveness and efficiency in programmes and projects; continues to seek innovation and improvement in project design and project management, and develops relevant training to support this.
- Oversees the implementation of OSCE standards of project design and project management, including a proper focus on indicators, monitoring and evaluation, information-sharing and reporting.
- Co-ordinates programmatic inputs to all relevant documents.
- Co-ordinates, and maintains regular contacts, with the rest of the donor community and with current and potential donors.
- Performs other duties as required.
Applicants must have-
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- Advanced university education in international relations, political science, law, business administration, human resources or another relevant field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Significant programme/project management experience with full project cycle management including monitoring and reporting.
- Work experience in public administration, relevant international organizations, civic associations (including NGOs), political parties/affairs, or economic and political development.
- Proven organizational, communication, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure and within limited time frames.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to work as a member of a team, with people of different cultural and religious backgrounds, different gender and diverse political views, while maintaining impartiality and objectivity.
- Ability to operate MS Office applications, including word processing and e-mail.
- Professional Fluency in English, both oral and written, includes excellent drafting ability.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit OSCE.