The Global Poverty Project is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Senior Project Manager based in New York.
Global Poverty Project is an international education and advocacy organization whose mission is to increase the number and effectiveness of people taking action against extreme poverty by 2030.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Senior Project Manager will perform the following functions-
- Working closely with the Global Programs Director and the Event Director, manage all non-production elements of our global events
- Manage external stakeholder relationships
- Coordinate between the teams internally to produce core assets such as admats, event page, digital and marketing assets
- Be main event point of contact for our PR firm
- Spearhead narratives and core talking points for events
- Coordinate the procurement of essential elements of the Run of Show –work with talent team to confirm artists / celebrities and their set times, the policy team to secure speakers and commitment moments and the production team to determine the parameters of the Run of Show
- Keep tracker up to date
Applicants must have-
- 5+ years of experience in project management (preferable in a campaigning or start up environment preferred)
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills, attention to detail, and follow-through, as well as strong research and analytical skills
- Ability to handle confidential information and projects with professionalism and discretion
- Capacity to work under pressure and meet deadlines; ability to identify and take charge of tasks
- Ability to keep up in a fast paced environment
- Can-do, positive attitude, wanting to make sure you are giving the best quality work
- Knowledge of poverty/development landscape a plus
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted through online process.
For more information, please visit Global Poverty Project.